As the World Turns
Edited by Fajr of StylishThought.com
With so much going on in the world, the Japan earthquake, the upheaval in Libya, the aftermath of John Gallianoâ€™s actions and the social phenomenon that is Charlie Sheen, itâ€™s great to see the fashion blogging community talking about the issues and bringing a little light with the fancy of fashion! Included in this weekâ€™s amazing links: Shopping to Aid Japan Relief, an outfit post for Charlie Sheen, exploring the new neon trend and behind the scenes of how Hermes scarves are made!
Links Ã la Mode: March 24th
- Arash Mazinai- Bling Bang: Exploring the Blood Diamond Trade
- Cheap & Chic Living– For Japan with Love
- Dress with Courage– Do you dress older or younger than you really are?
- Fashion Evolution- Ups and Downs in my Fashion History
- Fumiko Kawa– Two Patterns of Minimalism
- FOTW- When did Fashion become porn?
- Juliette Maxwell– How to Take Runway Pictures
- La Rouge– How to Live in Two Places at Once
- Missemmamm- An Ode to Charlie Sheen
- Miss Viki- Chat with Russian Art Illustrator Lena Ker
- My Heart Blogged- Blogs from the Heart: Citizen Rosebud
- Obsessive Coolness- Should Talent be Boycotted in Favor of Morality?
- Snappy and Snazzy– Rules of Flattery
- Style Bizarre– Beware of what you Wear
- Sugar Coated Style– Cherry Blossoms in the Breeze
- Tres Awesome- Hermes Festival of Craft
- Try It On Me– The Bright Stuff~ A neon color palette brings back memories of 1990’s fashion and fun!
- The Button Owl- DIY Fishtail Braid Tutorial
- The View from 5 ft 2– Aldo x Julian Louie x Spring/Summer
- Stylish Thought- 5 Fanciful Frocks for a Swinging Spring
Thank you to Fajr of Stylish Thoughts for including me in this week’s Links a La Mode! I’m totally flattered by all of the wonderful people who have recognized my posts and pictures this week. One more to come tomorrow too :) I promise normal posts will resume soon!