Shopping for guys can be really tough – my friends have been asking me for ideas for their significant others and so I’ve started making a list of the staples I usually think through when trying to buy anything for a dude.
- Cool gadget — this shaving tool is incredible! It’s the Clarisonic for guys pre-shave and I can almost guarantee they will be thanking you for this (once you can get him to use it)
- Bar/Drinking items – because let’s be honest, what guy doesn’t enjoy something related to this?
- Watch — a worthwhile investment for a man looking for step up his watch game, perfect for a special occasion
- Vest or Down Jacket – something comfortable and warm? Did I mention the vest is flannel lined and reversible?
- Tie — every guy should own at least one really nice tie
- Cufflinks or Tie Clip — same thing goes, you will wear them and you don’t need a ton of them but having a nice one is worth the investment
- Something funny — the best way to a man’s heart is through his belly (food and laughter)
- Something they wouldn’t buy for themselves necessarily and worth it — you know, like a solid pair of boots. Red Wings are the jam, they are very well made and look great with almost everything!
- A little something for the office — My Dad loved framed photos for his office of our family, so what better than a little globe decor (that is especially nice after the work day ends)
If all else fails, go with something adventurous and gadget-y! They will be less likely to return it and there will be no issues with how it fits :). What are your go-to’s for shopping for the men in your lives?
SHOP THE POST
Plaid scarf • Go Pro Hero • Polka dot silk tie • LUNA Shave cleaning system • Cufflink and tie clip set • Power card battery • Chronoscope watch • Reversible flannel vest • Wireless waterproof outdoor speaker • Keramikus knife set • Funny door mat • Blind Barber aftershave • Red Wing boots • Leather ipad sleeve • Herschel beanie • Globe decanter