It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to do these, but I’m hoping to bring this back on Mondays. Now that we’re settling into the new place I’m feeling more caught up and ready for each week. Here are a few fun things for today:
1. I came home last night and the first thing I did after I took a long, hot shower was anÂ Erno Laszlo Hydrogel Mask. After a weekend of drinks and sun and poor face washes I could feel that I needed a little boost of hydration.
2. This weekend MG’s sister Caitlin and Fred are tying the knot! I can’t believe it’s finally here and am so excited to celebrate them! I’m going to wear this little red number for the wedding. I almost went with this navy ruffled dress but love the red color.
3. We’re slowly but surely pulling things together on the apartment. I fell in love with this coffee table and the textures and colorsÂ of it. Hoping to bring this one home soon!
4. Every time I travel with the bag that MG got me for Christmas I get a ton of compliments on it. While that color isn’t available right now this darker version is a great color for fall!
5. I pulled these M.Gemi heels out last week and they’re amazing. Lots of height and super comfortable!
Happy Monday and here’s to a great week!
Umm wearing the Likely Drigges dress in blue to a wedding in a couple weeks :)