Where did the weekend go? No really, I felt like I blinked and this one was over. It was extra busy and that’s probably why – from the moment I left work on Friday (and even more so with St. Patty’s Day celebrations on Thursday) to last night we were on the go with only a little downtime. That being said it was really fun and one of those weekends that makes it extra tough to start the week.
This week is going to be a busy one and I have a few exciting things coming for you this week! Can you believe it’s almost Easter? Stay tuned for some outfit inspo and an extra personal post that’s long overdue.
1. I’m going to be speaking at the next Lovely Happenings event in April! I’m really excited to be a part of the panel and hope if you’re in New York City that you’ll come check out the event for the day. More details on the event here!
2. Spring has officially arrived! That means I can finally pull out my dresses and start thinking about what to wear for upcoming weddings.
3. I booked 2 flights this past week for trips this spring! We have a wedding in Savannah followed by my best friend’s bachelorette in Chicago and then her wedding at 30A/Rosemary Beach. Travel plans always get me so excited and I’m already starting to think about finding some new swimsuits for the next few trips we have to book, too.
4. Tonight I’m heading to the new Flywheel at Astor place with Meghan for a post-work ride. I’ve been off of my workout game lately and after a lot of pizza, pasta and margaritas this weekend am excited for a little sweat sesh.
5. In case you missed sale shopping this weekend, J.Crew has 25% off spring styles for you to celebrate the new season with. Use code NEWNEW and get to it!