Image via Pinterest
What a month this has been! I don’t know about you, but for once I actually feel like time didn’t completely pass me by. I’ve been putting every one (well almost) of the past 31 days to maximum use and am SO excited for what this year has in store! I can just feel it. It’s going to be incredible.
I’m happy to report that everything I mentioned in my 2013 recap on the radar is already well underway! Progress is the best feeling, isn’t it?
- Outfits (by Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer) and Accessories (Shoes, Jewelry and Bags) are now easily searchable in a photo gallery
- You can sign up if you haven’t already for Like To Know It and shop my Instagrams from your phone or the sidebar if you’re at a computer >>
- I have started talking more about Petite resources (although I will say, a very discouraging comment has me re-thinking what to share here.. more to come on that another time)
- We’re changing it up! Did you see the previous posts on air yoga, Kit’s winter recipes, or some of my Chicago to-do’s for February? I’m incorporating more than just style and a little more about me as well.
- In addition, I added another new page called “Trends” where you can find recent posts on how I styled current trends and some links to shop them yourself as well. It’s all of the items I’m on the hunt for and trying out! You can find the link in the sidebar categories.
Not to mention… I’m re-designing my site.. again. This time clasp your hands together and pray that it doesn’t take me as long as last time! I’m changing the colors a little, searching for an icon that truly represents me and what this blog is about, and adjusting the layout. I hope you like it! It’s my late night project and will hopefully be done in the near future.
Next week I’m super excited to announce that I’ll be kicking off February with a very special Valentine’s week! I have some awesome things planned including a few festive outfits, a DIY project, an easy sweet recipe and always a crowd favorite.. a giveaway! You can always stay in the loop by signing up for Bloglovin (my favorite blog reader) and following along with my adventures as they happen. I am off to have a relaxing weekend hopefully and root for the Broncos. Cheers!