Is it really already Monday?! Wow this weekend really flew by. My sister and brother in law were in town so it was busy, busy! We walked the High Line, ate at Chelsea Market, went to a Broadway show, did the Natural History Museum, Central Park and more. This was their first trip since my move now that my nephew is old enough to stay with our parents and I was just so happy to have them here and get to hang for the weekend.
This week is probably going to fly by just as fast. Here’s a quick update on things as of late!
1. It’s almost the 4th of July! Outside of Thanksgiving and Christmas it’s one of my favorite holidays of the year. We’re headed out to Martha’s Vineyard to celebrate and I’m super excited to get a chance to explore out there again. I’ll be taking my favorite weekender for the trip!
2. Chef’s Table season 2 is back! If you haven’t checked it out on Netflix, curl up on the next rainy day and give it a shot. It was one of my favorite Netflix original series and so far season 2 is even better than the first.
3. This high-low maxi from last week on Instagram is under $20 and so easy to take from day to night.
4. We’re apartment hunting! It’s been a lot of fun looking for a place, but I’m ready to find something we love and call it a day. More to come on tips for looking in the upcoming weeks.
5. This sleep mask is changing everything for me. I’ve been using it nonstop and have been loving the way it has transformed my brighter nights into peaceful and dark nights.