Happy Monday! I’m finally feeling caught up on a lot of things just in time for the Memorial Day weekend. Can you believe May is almost over already?!
As soon as I woke up this morning the countdown to Memorial Day and the long weekend started. I’m craving some quiet time and some pool time. I’ll finally get a chance to break out a few of my new swimsuits that I’ve been dying to wear. What are your plans for the upcoming long weekend?
It’s been a few weeks and I have a couple of exciting new little nuggets for you guys:
1. Have you heard of Shop Ditto? If you’re like me you enjoy rotating sunglasses all summer long, and now you can. Use the code “VIEWFROM5FT2” to get your first month of sunglasses absolutely free. It’s so fun to get to keep choosing a new pair!
2. This navy and cream striped tote is perfect for days at the pool or the beach. I’ve got summer on my mind :)
3. Ramy Brook might be one of my favorite new designers I’ve discovered as of late. This dress made an early appearance and is so comfortable and perfect for throwing on for day to night. I’m excited to pick up a few more dresses for weddings and trips!
4. Glossier has been all over social media and NYC subways and I finally caved from all of the buzz and picked up the boy brow. I’m loving it so far and it definitely is an all in one, which makes a huge difference in my morning routine and longer term.
5. If you’re on the hunt for dresses be sure to pop on over to Urban Outfitters. They’re doing 20% off all dresses and you can pick up some easy, breezy sundresses for quite a steal. 2 of mine already arrived and I’m obsessed!