Hey, hey! Happy Monday :). Can’t believe this weekend already came and went and even more so.. can you believe it’s April?! For some reason I’m extra excited for this month. We have little plans here and there but for the most part the month is wide open and I love that. Leaves plenty of room for planning impromptu dinners and discovering new things!
Weekend things… let’s see, we had dinner at La Esquina (and way too many Pepino Diablos) and also saw the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon! Neither of us had ever been to a tonight show before and it was so much fun – highly recommend for anyone who is in New York City. We had a friend’s birthday and then spent a lot of time bonding with my couch and TV.
I’m really excited for a few things this week including seeing my friend Merritt who will be in town and dinner with a friend! Stay tuned for a lot of stripes and special details on a big sale you’ll want to hear about.
1. Have you heard of Loom + Kiln? Another recent Instagram discovery, but I’m obsessed with their Turkish rugs. Already plotting my favorite color combos for the next time I get to re-decorate a living room.
2. We spent a decent amount of time this weekend watching random TV shows because Sunday was so cold and I found myself wanting to cook something. I stumbled upon this grilled blackberry and fontina grilled cheese and my mouth instantly started watering. I’m definitely going to have to try the idea of adding a fruit to my next grilled cheese creation!
3. I found a lace LBD that’s under $100 for anyone who is on the hunt for a dress for a more formal wedding!
4. This little book will end up on my coffee table eventually. I have a feeling I’ll be able to relate to just about everything (especially the one about old heaters that are either burning up or useless).
5. Give me gingham everything! Especially this strapless dress that’s under $50.