Happy Monday you guys!
I’m hitting reset on some content going into the fall for you, and I realized that I haven’t been able to share as many fun things that might push you outside of (or in some cases into) your comfort zone when it comes to style. I’d like to think that I walk the line between trying new, fun pieces and also staying true to my own personal style.
Maybe it’s because we have our trip coming up in under 2 months and I’m excitedly looking for new pieces or also that summer is winding down and you can find things you’ve been loving all season on sale, but I’ve had my eye on a few sites lately and here are a few of my favorites!
I’m going to share these every month or so and would love your feedback on what else you’d like to see or learn about!
1. I love a kimono. I think I have 5 now (eek) because every year I end up spotting one that I can’t go home without. This velvet version has a sultry vibe to it, but is also great over jeans and a t-shirt.
2. Still have summer on the mind? Me too! This adorable skirt in a cute cherry print is under $100 and a keeper for next season, too.
3. I wore this linen beach sweater over the weekend and am so happy I scooped this up! It’s the perfect summer sweater and currently on sale.
4. For anyone with September or October weddings, this dress is just to die for. The perfect color to transition to fall and beautiful lace detail!
5. Somewhere in between summer and fall are open shoulder dresses in transitional tones. Tularosa nailed this one.
7. Ponchos are chic and such an easy way to create an interesting outfit with very little. Just throw this number on with jeans and boots and you’re good to go.
8. Do you have a Clarisonic face brush? I do and I almost never use it to wash my face, but I saw that they have a foundation brush that makes your makeup look airbrushed and I’m going to try it out!
9. Stripes are chic at any age and in every season. You really can’t go wrong with them, so I’m trying out an off-the-shoulder version that I hope I can transition into the next few months with longer sleeves.
10. Did you catch this post on embroidered jeans? I finally decided to give this trend a try and love that it offers something a little more fun than just regular denim. I scooped mine up at Zara earlier this summer, but love this pair from BlankNYC.